I strive to amaze people working in the field of minimalistic design.
In other words I believe that less means more and I follow that philisophy from the very beginning. Clarity, transparency and simplicity are the rules I respect most. Focusing on a clean form and a clear direct message allows to achieve the maximum usability and functionality of a design.
Monika Kolaczkiewicz – Artist, Graphic Designer
Academy of Fine Arts “Wladyslawa Strzeminskiego” in Lodz – Department of Graphic Arts and Painting, master’s degree with honors.
• 2018 “Graham Smith Surfboards PL – Graphics for Women” – winning surfboard project
• 2011 “Image on 30,000 lights” – “I Love Waw”- Work displayed on the Rondo 1 building in Warsaw
• 2008 Advertising poster, first prize, mBank competition
• Awarded a 3 year scholarship
• Awarded a 1 year motivational scholarship
• 2007 Exhibition, Lodz, Central Museum of Textiles. “Contest Wl. Strzeminskiego – Project
• 2006 “- Commode lub Chest of Drawers
• 2005- Exhibition, Wroclaw, Museum of Fine Arts “ Visual Identification” Halo – “Hello”
• 2004 Exhibition, Cracow, Homeless Gallery “Tunisian People” – photographs
A passionate traveler, surfer, art lover visual.
An activist at the Baltic Surfing Association.
Vice President of the Wake Surf Association.
Co-organizer of events for women „Girls Surf Too”.